Nazareth College - Math & Science Center
Christa is performing General Construction services on this 74,000SF building to house a new integrated Math and Science center on the college's East Ave campus.
When the Nazareth College Integrated Center for Math and Science opens in the fall of 2012, the new building will provide training opportunities for Rochester's future teachers, health care workers, and scientists.
New building highlights include:
• 74,000 gross square feet.
• Four floors devoted to learning spaces.
• Eight classrooms and lab lecture rooms that offer state-of-the-art technology.
• 20 labs to serve biology, chemistry, physics, math, computing and ecology.
• LEED green building certification at the silver or potentially gold level.
• Two “green roof” gardens.
• A greenhouse that features three environments — desert, sub-tropical, and temperate. It will grow plants for study and research, for community outreach, and for showing teachers how to use plants to enrich a math/science curriculum
Source: Nazareth College
SWBR & Burt Hill, Inc.
GC: Concrete & Masonry
Website Design by .
©2013 Christa Construction, LLC. All Rights Reserved.