Ready to Build a Career with Christa? Project Administrative Assistant (Rochester, NY)
Provide administrative support to one or more Project Manager(s) either in the office, while maintaining
customer satisfaction through quality, service, and value. Job is contingent upon the results of a satisfactory
- Type correspondence (i.e.: letters/memos/meeting minutes)
- Prepare Christa Construction Applications for Payment each month
- Log and process contractor’s Applications for Payment in Project Sight
- Log, process and distribute all incoming submittals
- Maintain project files
- Use of scanner for electronic filing system
Log, process and manage contractors’ insurance certificates
- Prepare and distribute monthly project reports
- Prepare and distribute all change related issues (ie: CO’s, RFI’s, RFP’s, COR’s).
- Type, log and track the distribution of all contracts and purchase orders created for the projects
ensuring all executed documents are returned before work starts on each project
- Ensure continuance of office functions in supervisor’s absence
- Strong computer skills on a variety of programs, including MS Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of standard business procedures
Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and be able to prioritize work.
- Must possess
good organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a responsible, enthusiastic and loyalty with the ability to work as part of a “Team.”
Education / Training:
Minimum 2-year college degree with 2-3 years relevant work experience