Ready to Build a Career with Christa? Senior Project Manager (Rochester, NY)
Provide managerial leadership for Christa Construction, LLC, promoting Customer Satisfaction through quality, service and value. This position requires the individual to have the personal attributes to manage, direct, mentor and support employees through their daily work while demonstrating Christa’s corporate philosophy of outstanding business ethics and principles.
- Manage, direct, organize, coordinate and schedule the work of the staff in their respective corporate division
- Insure that projects are being managed effectively and efficiently operated
- Responsible for the profitability of assigned projects and the completion of work per schedule utilizing corporate standard operating procedures to accomplish this goal
- Responsible for complete Customer Satisfaction by meeting and or exceeding customer expectations. Customers include Owners, Architects, Contractors, Subcontractors, Vendors and Employees
- Solicit, purchase, write, and manage contracts, Contractors and Vendors in the execution of work
- Solicit, procure and manage the labor, material and equipment necessary to execute the work of several projects
- Actively participate in the solicitation and procurement of new and future work and clients. The Development of future business is the responsibility of all Senior Managers.
- Actively participate in the solicitation and procurement of new and future employees
- Insure that standard administrative operating procedures are being complied with
- Actively participate in the community outside of the workplace
- Schedule, direct and take notes for all PM/OACM meetings
Autonomy and Accountability
Objectives and how the objectives are achieved will be defined either by the direct supervisor or by explicit procedures and rules. Situations not covered by rules or procedures are referred to supervisor. All assignments, including the performance of tasks and activities, are reviewed by supervisor in detail with the employee.
Type of Technology, Equipment, Tool
Measure of Performance
- Projects are managed effectively and efficiently
- Solicitation and Procurement of new business
- Community Involvement
- Owners and architects’ expectations are met or exceeded through feedback obtained
- Overall project success with special consideration to schedule, project team and profit
- Proper attendance, attire, professionalism and overall attitude
The salary is between $90K – $125K based on experience.