April 30, 2020 Christa Construction Supports Officer Denny Wright
Rochester, NY April 30, 2020 – Christa Construction was overjoyed to have had the opportunity to support Officer Denny Wright. In early October 2019, Officer Denny Wright was attacked responding to a call, leaving him blind.
Christa Construction, alongside other companies, renovated his home so he can navigate through much easier. The closet in the bedroom was converted as the new entrance of the bathroom. The linen closet was demolished in order to create a stand-up shower.
Tile work was completed by Denny Wright’s stepson, Steve Mattice, who own Tile & Stone Concepts. New vinyl plank flooring in the living room was part of the renovation as well as a new hot water tank, replacements to the ceiling grid/tile in the basement as well as miscellaneous trim and added handrail in the hallway. A full list of renovations from each company is as follows:
- Christa Construction – Demo/Re-frame bath walls
- US Ceiling – Framing drywall hang/finish, basement ceiling grid & tile
- Radec – Rerouted electric from demo and installed new light fixtures
- Billone – Installed plumbing for new shower, install hot water tank and sump pump
- VP Supply – Supplied hot water tank and sump pump
- Ferguson – Supplied shower fixtures
- VRD – painted all areas that received new drywall
- United Carpet – Provided living room LVT
- Hauck Construction – Installed new trim/handrail
- Fuse Creative Co. – Provided signage with contractor names
We are proud to have been a part of this project and support our local police department.