Christa Construction is actively involved in environmental initiatives through our LEED® certified projects, at all levels.
Christa Construction is committed to going green and staying green with our sustainable practices. Over the years, we have successfully achieved various certification programs with Sustainable Comfort, Inc.
To date, there are 256 units in LEED for Homes V4, 50 units in Enterprise Green Communities, 517 units in Energy Star Homes, 164 Units in Energy Star Multifamily High Rise and 517 units in the NYSERDA Low Rise New Construction Program.
Our recently completed projects include:
- DePaul Upper Falls Square, Rochester, NY: 150 Units certified to with 2 separate buildings completing Energy Star Homes V3 and Energy Star Multifamily High Rise Respectively
- CDS Azaelea Village Webster, NY: 96 units certified to LEED for Homes V4 Silver, Energy Start Homes, and NYSERDA Low Rise New Construction Program
- DePaul Skybird Landing, Geneseo, NY: 60 units certified to LEED for Homes V4, Energy Star Homes, NYSERDA Low Rise New Construction Program
- DePaul Joseph L. Allen Apartments, Schenectady, NY: 50 units certified to Enterprise Green Communities 2015, Energy Star Homes and NYSERDA Low Rise New Construction Program
- Previous notable projects include the Peggy Ryan Williams Center in Ithaca College and the Monroe Community College – PAC Center.